October 26th | What's Trending in China
East Goes Global | What’s Trending in China Monday, October 26th, 2020 - Welcome BACK to our Weekly Rundown! 🇨🇳 What's Trending in China, Weekly 🚀
by Jéan Béller - Forbidden City, Beijing China
1) We completely revamped our website! Check it out here.
2) Jack Ma's Ant Group has raised $34 billion in the world's largest IPO.
3) Bilibili’s new livestream recruiting program,VSPN, received a $100M investment from Tencent.
4) Bilibili’s new livestream recruiting program, Campus Recruitment Express, is connecting recent college graduates with potential employers.
5) This year’s League of Legends World Championship will use Rokid AR glasses for the first time.
6) China has released an experimental vaccine for COVID-19, available to citizens with urgent needs.
7) Alibaba’s shopping festival Double 11, or Single's Day, is underway with sales already higher than last year... AKA more than $25 billion.
8) Influencers play a vital role in foreign brands marketing their products in China. Especially as of late, many foreign brands have become popular because of this!
9) BBC Studios has signed a deal with Bilibili to bring more shows to China and to create China-centered shows. ---
Have a great rest of your week 🚀 East Goes Global