November 9th | What's Trending in China
East Goes Global | What’s Trending in China - Monday, November 9th, 2020
🇨🇳 What's Trending in China, Weekly 🚀
by Zixi Zhou - The Great Wall, China
1) Tencent Music Entertainment Group and Merlin renewed their license and are looking into how to expand their partnership.
2) China’s copyright association, CAVCA, is suing the short video platform Kuaishou for infringing on producer rights.
3) Burberry will be partnering with Tencent’s Honor of Kings in 2021.
4) As China’s second-hand luxury market grows, brands like Breitling are creating authenticity certificates.
5) Ant Group's IPO has been postponed for not meeting listing requirements and is refunding $2.8 trillion to Shanghai Investors.
6) Jack Ma is the richest man in China for the third year in a row.
7) Schools in China are placing more importance on physical education in order to reduce childhood obesity.
Have a great rest of your week 🚀
East Goes Global