November 30th | What's Trending in China
November 23rd | What's Trending in China
East Goes Global | What’s Trending in China - Monday, November 23rd, 2020🇨🇳 What's Trending in China, Weekly 🚀
Photo: CD Baby
1) Xiami, Alibaba’s music streaming platform, may be closing.
2) Despite strong sales during Singles Day earlier this month, Revlon may not survive in China’s highly competitive cosmetics market.
3) China’s consumer spending trends during the pandemic has the country on track to be the
top luxury goods market by 2025.
4) Tech giants like Alibaba and Huawei are looking to move into the auto industry through electric vehicles.
5) China has come close to ending "absolute poverty" in the country, which is earning less than $350 per year, with the last 9 counties in absolute poverty removed from the list.
6) Pinduoduo’s Italian National Pavilion was a success, boosting Italian wine sales on the platform by 160%.
Have a great rest of your week 🚀
East Goes Global