November 2nd | What's Trending in China
Updated: Nov 4, 2020
East Goes Global | What’s Trending in China Monday, November 2nd, 2020
🇨🇳 What's Trending in China, Weekly 🚀
by Rafik Wahba - The Great Wall, China
1) Tencent’s Honor of Kings has reached 100 million DAU, the highest among other esport games.
2) Bilibili Gaming opened headquarters in Hangzhou, China’s Future Science Town.
3) Alibaba is preparing for the shopping holiday Double 11 with more self-service technology.
4) Pinduoduo and Hunan TV are partnering to host the Double 11 Super Night Gala.
5) Louis Vuitton kicks off their traveling exhibition in Wuhan with brand ambassador Zhu Yilong.
6) Xinjiang is facing a new coronavirus outbreak with 197 cases, the largest in China since June.
7) Using a new "walking machine," an elementary school in Shanghai was moved and rotated in an effort to preserve historical buildings.
Have a great rest of your week 🚀
East Goes Global