March 29th | What's Trending in China
East Goes Global | What’s Trending in China - Monday, March 29th, 2021 🇨🇳 What's Trending in China, Weekly 🚀
Photo: Music Business Worldwide Here's another week of 'What's Trending in China'...
1) Tencent and Warner Music are continuing their partnership with a new joint venture label.
2) NetEase Cloud Music and Merlin are also extending the partnership, opening Merlin up to additional marketing opportunities.
3) Chinese girl band THE9 held a virtual concert using XR (extended reality) technology, allowing their audience to feel like they were attending in person.
4) In order to relieve privacy concerns, industry regulators are limiting the data apps can collect from users.
5) China’s backlash against foreign companies’ criticism of policies in Xinjiang extends to the gaming industry with the suspension of Burberry's partnership with Honor of Kings.
Have a great rest of your week 🚀 East Goes Global