March 22nd | What's Trending in China
East Goes Global | What’s Trending in China - Monday, March 22nd, 2021
🇨🇳 What's Trending in China, Weekly 🚀
Photo: Jing Daily
Here's another week of 'What's Trending in China'...
1) Douyin bans over 4,000 users from the platform for unnecessarily showing off their wealth in an effort to maintain community guidelines.
2) Event capacity restrictions are being lifted in China’s COVID-19 low-risk areas, reviving internet cafes and venues for esports.
3) Merrie Records, a new indie label based out of Beijing, is breaking out of genres with their multi-genre compilation albums.
4) As Clubhouse inspired apps flood the market, China’s internet regulator held discussions with internet giants on how to uphold national security.
5) Check out these Western brands that are succeeding in China with localized strategies.
Have a great rest of your week 🚀
East Goes Global