January 25th | What's Trending in China
East Goes Global | What’s Trending in China - Monday, January 25th, 2021 🇨🇳 What's Trending in China, Weekly 🚀
Photo: Pandaily Happy Monday, Tuesday, Happy whatever day it is wherever you are in the world! Here's another week of 'What's Trending in China'...
1) Digital currency tests continue in China with their third round in Shenzhen.
2) ByteDance is rolling out an in-app payment service for Douyin.
3) iQIY, a video streaming platform, held the first multi-screen interactive livestreamed gala.
4) Didi Chuxing, China’s top ride-hailing service, is pledging $10 million to supplement ride costs for people going to get the COVID vaccine and frontline workers administering vaccinations.
5) After a controversy at Pinduoduo, Douyin will replace them at CCTV’s New Year Gala as the red envelope sponsor.
Have a great rest of your week 🚀 East Goes Global