January 19th | What's Trending in China
East Goes Global | What’s Trending in China - Tuesday, January 19th, 2021
🇨🇳 What's Trending in China, Weekly 🚀
Happy Tuesday, Wednesday, Happy whatever day it is wherever you are in the world! Here's another week of 'What's Trending in China'...
1) China’s economic success in 2020 has pushed them closer to passing the U.S. as the biggest economy.
2) Worried about how to pay for things in China? PayPal might be your answer.
3) Livestreaming could be 2021’s new e-commerce trend.
4) China is looking to prioritize the 'He Economy' as gender stereotypes shift in the beauty industry.
5) Tencent Music is considering a secondary listing on the Hong Kong Exchange.
6) Bilibili Esports is starting the year strong with 180 million yuan raised in the first round of funding.
Have a great rest of your week 🚀
East Goes Global