December 8th | What's Trending in China
December 8th | What's Trending in China East Goes Global | What’s Trending in China - Tuesday, December 8th, 2020
🇨🇳 What's Trending in China, Weekly 🚀
Photo: Pandaily 1) Bilibili is actively working to to support up and coming filmmakers and their short films.
2) China is going to account for nearly 80% of global 5G subscriptions by year's end (2020).
3) Chanel has been fined for misleading advertising across two of their products in China... This isn't the first time!
4) As China looks to share their COVID-19 vaccine with other countries, Alibaba is partnering with Ethiopian Airlines to improve shipping for the temperature-sensitive vaccine.
5) A new vitamin subscription company, LemonBox, is making it easier for Chinese consumers to buy American made vitamin supplements.
6) Baidu’s driverless cars now have permits in Beijing to test the AI driving system.
7) With the success of women-centered talent shows, China is beginning to rethink the ideal female figure.
8) A new coffee shop in Shanghai is employing disabled citizens while providing an entertaining non-interactive experience.
Have a great rest of your week 🚀 East Goes Global