December 14th | What's Trending in China
East Goes Global | What’s Trending in China - Monday, December 14th, 2020
🇨🇳 What's Trending in China, Weekly 🚀
1) Following China’s regulation, Apple will be removing all unlicensed apps from China’s App Store on January 1st.
2) A new toy company, Pop Mart, has become a market leader by selling low-price mystery collectible figures.
3) Health and exercise is becoming more important to luxury demographics in China with rising environmental and health crises.
4) In addition to Apple’s purge, China is blocking over 100 apps, including Tripadvisor.
5) For the first time in a decade, China’s consumer price index fell by 0.5% with food prices leading the way.
6) JD.com is the first e-commerce platform to accept China’s digital currency as trials
continue in Suzhou.
7) Kuaishou continues to move into the gaming industry with its investment in Rhino Interactive, a start-up game developer for mobile music and dance games.
Have a great rest of your week 🚀
East Goes Global