April 5th | What's Trending in China
East Goes Global | What’s Trending in China - Monday, April 5th, 2021
🇨🇳 What's Trending in China, Weekly 🚀
Photo: Jing Daily
Here's another week of 'What's Trending in China'...
1) Douyin is moving into e-commerce with flagship stores for brands on the app.
2) Live Nation is launching their music discovery platform Ones to Watch in China to develop emerging artists in China.
3) Esports solutions provider Versus Programming Network acquired Famulei, a live-streaming talent agency.
4) 'Godzilla vs. Kong' is the biggest foreign film opening in China during the pandemic, passing ‘Wonder Woman 1984’.
5) Audi and Tencent are partnering to allow Tencent applications, including QQ Music, to run in-vehicle.
Have a great rest of your week 🚀
East Goes Global