April 26th | What's Trending in China
East Goes Global | What’s Trending in China - Monday, April 26th, 2021 🇨🇳 What's Trending in China, Weekly 🚀
Photo: JingDaily Here's another week of 'What's Trending in China'...
1) Virtual concerts could benefit luxury brands as collaborations between artists and luxury brands for concerts becomes more common.
2) Tencent Music’s focus on long-form audio is paying off as they reach 100 million monthly active users and launch their new music and audio entertainment platform, Lanren Changting.
3) One of China’s major outdoor music festivals, Midi Music Festival is being held in three cities this year during the May Day holiday.
4) China’s bans on Western brands may be lifted soon as economic consequences come to light.
5) Chloé Zhao’s Oscars win for Nomadland was censored in China because of comments made about China in 2013.
Have a great rest of your week 🚀 East Goes Global