April 19th | What's Trending in China
East Goes Global | What’s Trending in China - Monday, April 19th, 2021
🇨🇳 What's Trending in China, Weekly 🚀
Photo: Digital Music News
Here's another week of 'What's Trending in China'...
1) Tencent Music is changing leadership as Zhu Liang transitions to CEO.
2) ByteDance is continuing to expand into gaming with its acquisition of the Chinese game developer C4Games.
3) Additionally, Bytedance is looking to triple its ecommerce business in 2021.
4) Warner Music Asia is launching a new pan-Asian dance label, Whet Records, with Chinese DJ Lizzy Wang as their initial signing.
5) Producer of hit Chinese movie Detective Chinatown 3 Shawn Xiang Yue is launching a US production banner called Bamboo Curtain that will help the US and China’s film industries to collaborate and create projects that will succeed in both markets. ---
Have a great rest of your week 🚀
East Goes Global